China – Germany – China
Sea Freight China Germany
The most important transport mode for the transport of goods or raw materials between China and Germany is sea freight. Approximately 90% of all goods transported are handled by sea freight.
There is a large number of carriers and ports that are used for sea freight transportation between the two countries.
- In China, the main ports for exporting goods and raw materials to Germany are Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao and Shenzhen.
- In Germany, the main ports for import are Hamburg, Bremerhaven and Rotterdam.
The duration of sea freight between China and Germany depends on various factors, such as the port of departure and arrival, the type of goods and the chosen transport route.
Generally speaking, sea freight between the two countries takes between four and six weeks.
Ocean freight is a popular transportation method for trade between China and Germany due to its reliability and low cost benefits.
However, there are also some challenges such as long transportation time, long waiting time in port and possible damage to the goods during transportation. The opposite is offered by air freight China Germany, which is much faster and much gentler on the transported goods.
Excellence Global Logistics offers all the services you can expect from a professional ocean freight forwarder:
- Personal contact person for the whole transport
- Quick offer, free of charge and without obligation, without hidden costs
- Collection from the consignor delivery to the consignee
- Worldwide door to door network
- Shipping of full containers (FCL)
- Shipment of general cargo (LCL) from Far East
- LCL-/FCL service in all common seaports
- Selection of the appropriate shipping company
- Insurance door-to-door
- Deadline monitoring already in the port of loading